...and I weighed in today at the doctor. The results are...(insert drumroll here)...I lost 20 pounds!!! Yay!
A 20 pound loss is quite a feat, but at my size, 20 pounds is bittersweet. Yes, it's sweet that I lost so much and that I am feeling better over all. However, the bitter part is that I still fit the same clothes I was wearing before. Also, at my size, 20 pounds down is hardly noticeable. But, I must say that the clothes I am wearing fit much looser than they did and I guess that I will be a size smaller by the end of my next 4 weeks. So, I'm not griping - I'll take what I can get!!! Now onto the next 20 :)
My next weigh in should be around February 10th. I'll keep you posted on my progress in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment