Saturday, November 12, 2011

I love toddlers <3

Thanks to Penny, I knew something was up when she yelled, "OUT OF THE CHICKEN!"  I figured something must be going on in the kitchen.  Before I could go check it out, Penny comes in to tell me, "A Seren, a waters!"  She's just two, but I could tell that Seren must be in the water.  When I enter the kitchen, I find a bowl of water next to the cat crunchies (the bowl is new) and there is a spoon next to the bowl.  There is water all over the kitchen floor.  I'm not sure why my 4 1/2 year old would be in here with a spoon in the water bowl.  At any rate, it was confirmed to me that Penny didn't do it because she couldn't access the bowls.  I know Evy didn't do it, even though Seren insisted she did.  It's out of character for Evy, though not Seren.  This is why her nickname is Moat Serie.

Anyways, I just love that Penny is expanding her vocabulary.  Take heed, please stay out of my chicken when I am cooking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment