Penny: Mommy, I want some ice cream.
Me: ARSE cream--, wait! Did Penny just say ICE cream???
Evy: Yes! Can we pick up some cake to go with it tonight?
Penny: Butt cake!
Me: BUNDT cake, Penny...*sigh*
Hey Jess, It's Shannon. Just wanted to let you know that I check in to your blog from time to time and your kids always give me a good chuckle... Actually I don't think that is acurate. They give a really good laugh out loud, oh darn I just spit coffee all over the moniter and some how snorted some through the nose and now have sencond degree burns in my nostrils, kinda laugh. Keep them coming :)
Thanks for the compliment. I'll keep posting as long as they're dishing them out! I do have a private update I give out every once in a while via email because only JWs would get it. I'll be sure to include you in those as well.
BTW- I keep up with your blog as well and love the pics of your adventures!
Hey Jess, It's Shannon. Just wanted to let you know that I check in to your blog from time to time and your kids always give me a good chuckle... Actually I don't think that is acurate. They give a really good laugh out loud, oh darn I just spit coffee all over the moniter and some how snorted some through the nose and now have sencond degree burns in my nostrils, kinda laugh. Keep them coming :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment. I'll keep posting as long as they're dishing them out! I do have a private update I give out every once in a while via email because only JWs would get it. I'll be sure to include you in those as well.
DeleteBTW- I keep up with your blog as well and love the pics of your adventures!