You see, it is because I have become greatly depressed over a severe injustice. I have come to the conclusion that only beer in a frozen glass will solve the problem. I realize it's a temporary solution, after all, I must retire for the night sometime and then the pain will begin again. What is this injustice I am brooding over? The fact that I was troubleshooting the ice maker in the Freezer and put my finger up in it to feel if there was ice and...I got BURNT by a #%&* HEATING ELEMENT! In the FREEZER! My finger is developing a blister as if I touched a stovetop...and that is why I will be holding a frozen glass all evening...so, it might as well be filled with beer! So, when life hands you a frozen mug because you burnt your finger, at least fill it with beer. #LFMF
No comments:
Post a Comment