Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This video was fantastic!

This Well-Drilling Disaster is Straight Out of "The Three Stooges" - Cheezburger

Sorry about the lack of posts recently.  Believe it or not, I haven't had much going on that's post-worthy.  Although, I brag about my oldest child, Evy, whom I don't mention enough on here.  Usually, she isn't doing much in the way of entertainment, but she's insightful and a very deep thinker.  Well, to brag, she got invited to participate in the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) program next year.  The kid has to to meet minimum scoring and IQ requirements to be able to participate.  I believe that she will be in a classroom full of kids like her next year, doing work that challenges her, not stuck teaching other students how to do work that challenges them.

At any rate, enjoy the clip above.  The ending beats all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment