Thursday, August 15, 2013

Xander's Warranty is Almost Out

I love the age Xander is at.  I always say that babies are like new cars and should be traded in every two years.  In my opinion, Xander has less than 4 months left on his "warranty".  He did something really cute tonight.  He was taking a bath and attempted to escape.  He wound up straddling the edge of the tub, butt naked.  His Baby bottom was so cute, I had to smack it a little.  He began to pretend it was his rocking horse, so I told him "Giddy-up!" While smacking his little bottom.  When I stopped, he smacked his own little bottom and said, "Giddy-up!"

It's moments like these that remind me why I had so many children to begin with and why I would love to have more just like him.  The problem is, I would probably wind up having more "Serens".  I love that child, but I only want one of her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment