Dear Xander
The apples of your cheeks are the apple of my eye
Against my lips they are soft marshmallows
Tainted only by the scent of spoiled milk
Your breath is a warm breeze that washes over my soul
Like hot lanterns your eyes refine my very purpose
Your temple is where I want to be always
Listening to the pleasance of your breath as you listen to mine
While your bubbles of drool drip like dew upon my shoulder
and your head bobbles as you climb invisible mountains behind me
Your laugh sends me above cloud 9
I bask in your smile shining upon me like the glow from the sun
Your cries could awaken the most deafened ears
The depth of my heart is pierced by your pain
If only my love could heal your wounds
If only life was as innocent as you are
Please stay as pure as the water I put in your bottle
Don't ever let the dark mystery of life dampen your glow
Love,
Mommy
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
To Xander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment