I know I haven't posted about that in awhile and I just wanted to share an update. I've lost 20lbs since I started low carbing in December and most of that was in the first month. Since then, I've gotten cocky and cheated a time or two (or three?) And have since maintained. Well, I've been happy with the way I've been eating and take comfort in maintaining the loss, which is nice to know for the long haul. However, I still have a bunch more to lose! So, I've given myself a challenge (quiet, yet public, challenge) for the next 30 days. Starting...when? Tomorrow! Or right now (I'm done eating for the day, right?) I will track my progress and then let you in on the challenge, and results!
Ok, we're going on a trip tomorrow so probably not a good day to start. Sunday for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment