I woke up this morning to the sound of my kids playing in their room. As I grab my smartphone and go through my email, I hear the sweet little voice of my two year old (almost 3), Penny say from her bathroom, "Mommy, I'm out of tullet paper..." At this point, I'm really glad she didn't mention arse cream (ICE cream, Penny).
So, I grab her a refill and when I walk in to replace it, I see a cute little bare bottom girl, wearing a leopard halter top and bright pink pants that have dropped to her ankles, and messy hair to top her off. She looked directly at me and made an elegant motion with her hand to display the empty toilet paper roll much like the models would on The Price is Right, "See, mommy, it's all gone. You need to replace it. The empty one needs to come off."
This is not necessarily what I want to be doing first thing in the morning, but, in other ways, I'd rather do nothing else. The scene was just adorable :)
No comments:
Post a Comment