It cracks me up when my children get letters from different places. Today, Penny, my 4 year-old, got a letter from our health insurance company and it read:
"Dear Penelope A. Downs,
You may have been hearing about Healthcare Reform..."
At this point I just busted out laughing...I'm tempted to YouTube reading the letter to her, then sending it to the company...or make it go viral :) She just got her shots last week, so I had anticipated that it was a survey for her to fill out and return, which I had every intention of asking her the survey questions and marking her answers. They sent a survey to Xander for his previous appointment and now I regret not handing him the survey with a crayon while he's eating lunch and sending his opinion back. One would think these companies would do themselves a favor and at least eliminate mailings for those under age or put it in care of their guardians.
No comments:
Post a Comment