When I got home, Mike told me about Earl's terrible day yesterday. Apparently, when Mike saw Earl, Earl was running down the hallway, with the flypaper strip along his back, in the place where a skunk stripe would be. Earl's tail was stuck to his head and Earl's cheek got stuck to his shoulder when he tried to take the tape off his back.
Mike helped him out and took the flypaper off, but Earl was stuck with the residue until I got home. I used my makeup remover to remove most of it and gave him a bath. He feels better now, even though he still has small patches where it wouldn't come off (mostly where he wouldn't let me wash it off). The poor lil guy was beginning to get depressed by the time I got home and helped him. He'd been trying to remove the icky stuff all afternoon and pulled out a good amount of fur on his back legs. I didn't notice until after I gave him a bath that his butt was almost bald! Lol
But, that was Earl's bad day, one where he was attacked by flypaper, sticky, then given a bath, and almost shaved (that did come up as an option if the bath didn't work, lol!). Poor Earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment