Monday, February 6, 2012

Gonna be a busy day for me...

...actually, a busy week.  Today is my day to clean (and declutter).  I have aapointments the rest of the week.  A couple are doc's appts, a check-up for me and Xander.  I can weigh in at both.  I've been dragging my foot off of the anti-carb wagon, so I'm just hoping I didn't gain anything the last couple of weeks.  My first weigh in is tomorrow.  At least my old clothes are still loose, so the only direction I can go is down if I keep at it.  The last couple weeks are a good preview of what maintaining will be like: being mostly good with a bite and splurge here or there in the carb department.  I can live with that.  It's just hard to cut back between now and then to shed the extra poundage that came with overdoing it.  But that is what makes success taste that much sweeter :)

Now, off for one more cup of coffee and to get started on my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment