Monday, February 27, 2012

I messed up...

...the white bread.  It didn't rise.  I think it's because the oven wasn't warm when I stuck it in to rise.  Also, I overlooked the step where I was to oil the dough, which would give it elasticity to rise.  I'll try it  again today.  Despite the fact that it didn't rise, my husband absolutely loved it!

I didn't mess up on low carbing though and it seems the weight is dropping off.  I wore a dress yesterday that I haven't worn in 6 weeks and it is slightly loose whereas it used to fit before.  I haven't weighed in almost a month.  Xander has a doc's appt this Friday, so I'll weigh in then.  BTW, the artichoke dipped in melted brie w/truffles last night was absolutely HEAVENLY. I'm out of artichoke, which makes me sad, but I'm not quite out of brie, so I got to figure out where I will be using it soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment