Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So I weighed in today...

...and I lost an entire pound in a month! Lol, what do I expect for dragging my foot off of the wagon?  Oh well, at least I lost something.  On the bright side, my tight pants are fitting better.  I suspect that, even though I didn't lose more than a pound, my body is moving stuff around like dropping some fat in exchange for muscle.  Plus, it's possible I am retaining a pound or two of water right now since it is about that time for me.  So, I am treating myself to a Ceasar salad and soda water for brunch.  Nose to the grind...

Oh, and by the way, we are down to one goldfish.  This guy seems to be a happy clam so far.  May have to buy another school of fish to see if any survive so he has a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment